Wednesday, May 25, 2011

something beautiful

Today has been  
              Grey,
                                                      off and on  
Rainy,
                                                                                                              and just over all 
Dreary.
But, "why are you down cast, oh my soul?"


"Each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me,
      and through each night I sing his songs,
      praying to God who gives me life."


[I will put my hope in God]


Because even when the sky is grey and the clouds weep,
there are still beautiful things to be seen.
 A flower, a feeling, a smile, a tear,
just simply 'something beautiful'
that shines and gives us 
hope.




heart2heart:
What's your 'something beautiful' today?

2 comments:

  1. Aw....spoken well to my heart of hearts! Thank you for showing me Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always blessed by your writing Julia! Beautifully done and wonderfully true!

    ReplyDelete