Thursday, June 16, 2011

"I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
-L.M.Montgomery

I think there's always time to look around for those 'simple little pleasures' that make up our lives. You see, without them our lives would be distinctly boring and mundane, with no food for imagination and creativity. So go ahead, look around and find your something beautiful today. And smile...

Because Jesus loves your smile (:

2 comments:

  1. I think this is my all-time favorite Anne quote. It's one of my faves at least. The concept is so true and I love finding beautiful somethings in every day if I can. I love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of your blog! This is one of my favorite quotes too! Such a great way to look at life!

    ReplyDelete